Thursday, July 3, 2008

I could totally take a picture of a snake.

You know.  I don't think I could really get sick of pretty Cape Meares Pictures.  You?  Maybe...
Me?  Not so much.  So!  Here are just a few more.  :)
David, Addison and Kendall.  Addy looks like she is about to spring on something...

Pretty sure it wasn't this:
(I totally owned this snake.  He was like, "No pictures, lady.  I'm trying to lie low here." and I was like, "I could get a MINT for this pic!  Go me!")
whatever...

This is Lucy the Banana Slug.  Everyone should experience one of these in their lifetime.
I know I shall never be the same.

Ah!  At last!  Cuteness!  
Save the best for last. That's my motto.  Along with "Hey!  I could eat that!"...
:)
Anyway...  I digress.
My girls.  They wanted hot rollered curlies and who was I to object?  So I spent an hour rolling and spraying and fluffing.
They spent 2 minutes out back playing in water.
Motherhood is a thankless job sometimes.

But they sure looked gorgeous.  And I do have the pictures for proof.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

OK, that banana slug is DISGUSTING!
I shall never be the same either. Thanks.

On a different note, those little people of yours are adorable! Tell them that Aunt Shannon thinks they look like models!

Sherri said...

great photos!
we get slugs around here after it rains...disgusting! Thanks for stopping by my blog too!

Anonymous said...

The girls' hair looks gorgeous!!

Ewww.....on the bugs and snakes!

Great pictures!! :)