Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Red wagons are totally the best toy ever invented and everyone should have both a red wagon AND an intrepid gardener.

Having a little bit of a slope to our driveway offers all kinds of good times for our girls.
(And because most of those good times involve wheeled objects, Addy and Kendall bust out the helmets.  Aren't they cool?  Pink, you know.  The latest color in head protection.)
Anyway!  The wheeled object for the day was Addy's little red wagon.  This thing has got to be one of the best toys.  And they love it!  
Addy and Kend at the top of the drive (Addy gets to steer as she is the oldest...  That's her argument anyway.  If Kend were to steer, all pedestrians on the sidewalk would be in dire straits.  And the carnage, I assure you, would be great):

Super fast.
Lightning.
Don't blink, you'll miss 'em...

They made it through turn 1...

and Turn 2...

How do YOU roll?
Kendall rolls like this.  And she really seems to like it.
Shocking.

What you don't see going on in the yard behind me is David, the intrepid gardener, thatching the grass.  That wasn't nearly as fun, so I didn't take pictures of that.  But I did take pictures of some of the mystery flowers blooming around the yard!
Those were much prettier than my gardener.  Although he IS pretty cute.  :)
I totally think I will keep him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks FUN! I especially like the photo of Addy pushing K back. K looks very happy that Addy is working so hard. ;)