Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Gillian needs to totally get back to OR.

So while Gillian and her kids are in AZ, I am left to deal with these lunatics.  
They dwell, quite a lot of the time, on the deck.  Beer and darts in hand.

Shocking!  I know!

And with my sister and fellow wineaux in AZ, soaking up rays and such MILD temperatures, I am forced to expand beyond wine a bit more than the occasional Guinness and drink stuff like this (because it is what the lunatics come home with).  Stumptown Tart.
Actually quite tasty.  Enough so that I would partake again.  :)

NO WAY.
way.

And now for a quick snap of our Addy-girl.  Learning, herself, how to take quick snaps of all that is Deck Dwelling in front of her.
:)
She is honing her sleuthy-super-spy-secret-agent-nancy-drew-meets-roxy-hunter-I-can-totally-solve-that-mystery-in-my-gingham-halter-dress-and-my-cute-denim-capris-and-not-displace-a-single-hair skills.
She did tell  me just the other day, 
"Mom.  I work alone."
And she does it so well.
:)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you doing do Kendall (aka Little K)! She's looks frightend.....please give my baby girl a big kiss from her Big K.
And yes, Addy is oh so every stylish without a hair out of place. ;)

Shannon said...

Dave and Steve... they go together like beer and pretzels.