Monday, July 21, 2008

I could totally start my blog entry with a picture of a wine bottle.

I know.  I have started this entry off with a bottle of wine.
But it was a good bottle of wine.
Karen!  This is for you!  :)  I think you would have totally dug it.  Sweeter than I usually drink, but refreshingly fruity.  And served pretty cold?  Out on your back patio with some of Big Dave's Salsa??  (oh.  wait.  the salsa's for me)
Yummo.
Now on to other things...
(No lavender pics yet, as I didn't have them on my camera.  Rod and Erin have them and will be sending me some...)
Rod...  Erin...?
Consider yourself reminded!  :)


Driver's Ed:


Courtesy of Mario Kart...


Hanging out wearing Uncle Steve's cap...  

Oh yeah.  Style.  
Or something maybe closely related to style...?
Remotely...?
Distantly...?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't read that wine bottle. Can I get it here?