Monday, July 14, 2008

I should totally post pictures from Yamhill's Lavender Festival. But I won't. Yet.

It is fact universally known that when Paige has out-of-town visitors, she is slow posting on the family blog.
:)
We have had our dear friends, the Myers family, in town for a few days, and have been a bit crazy around here.  4 kids?  Maybe "crazy" is a bit of an understatement!  :) 
Rod, Erin, Evan, and Aidan Rose are headed up to Cannon Beach today to camp for the week and then will be headed back down to AZ.  I do have pics from their visit and our day at the Yamhill Lavender Festival and will post them in a bit.  I just have to get them loaded.  Easier said than done at times, I know!
But for now I leave you with this:

Tillamook Dairy and all things yummy to be found at Tillamook Dairy, like Mountain Strawberry Tillamook Ice Cream, send their love.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see pictures of the festival....... :)

That ice cream looks really good! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello? Is anyone home???