Friday, July 4, 2008

I could totally send my husband and Steve to Market of Choice for more bratwurst. Totally. And I will.

Mayhem had a VERRRRRY happy 4th of July morning.
And she chose to celebrate with a delightful breakfast of 5 Johnsonville Bratwurst sausages we had defrosting on the counter.

I had a delightful discovery of this in our family room:
(Notice the Mayhem-sized bite mark on the corner...  I wonder where THAT piece went...)

And while I am unloading the iPhone pictures, I shall share these...  :)
This was the wine we had a couple of nights ago, when Steve had us over for a yummy bbq and raspberry harvest in the backyard.  (Thanks Steve!-- whatever...)
The wine is a Desert Wind Cabernet Sauvignon.
VERY tasty AND refreshing.  Which surprised me because when I think refreshing wine for Summer, I don't typically think to go "Cab".  But this?  This was nice a easy going with a fruity black cherry touch at the end.  Nummy!  Props to Steve for picking it out!  And he didn't even consult a somalier (or whatever the heck they are called.  I like to call mine "Stephanie".  Well, that's because that's her name...  :) )
Don't you always wear a dress and/or beads to Home Depot?  
Then play with the hose reels..?
Don't you?
Hey Jen!  Notice the cuuuuute flippies...

Well that's it for the iPhone photo dump and Mayhem's 4th of July celebration.
Have a Happy 4th of July everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th to you back. Hope you had a great day. So did you buy more brats??

sweet-sistah-sarah said...

Oh my, your girls are totally my style....skirts and beads baby! They are adorable!
How was your 4th?