Monday, June 30, 2008

We could totally hang at the coast alllll day...

We got up on Sunday and decided we needed to go West!
As in just a little West, out to the coast.
Destination?
Cape Meares...  With a brief stopover at Tillamook for Ice Cream, don't you know...
Addy here wishing she could spot a whale...

Kendall here, wishing she could reach high enough to spot a whale...

Pure Gorgeousness...

Goonies forever...

We live here!  Well...  Not "here" as in "there" on that huge rock-thing, but "here" as in Oregon as in we could drive "here" and not cross state lines all in an hour and 20 minutes or so! 
sweeeeet...
 
I'm going to post a few more pics from our day, but I'll do it in another post.  I guess I can only post 5 or so at once.
Hm.
:)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm jealous! Can I come visit?

sweet-sistah-sarah said...

Oh my! What a beautiful place. Can I come visit too?

Anonymous said...

Me too! I want to see more pictures!!! It's dry, dirty and dusty where I live. :(