Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I could totally let other people cook for me...

Kendall tried and tried to convince me to drink this.  I wonder what she put in it.  Really.  "Here Mommy...  Driiiiink thiiiiiis..."
"Awe thanks, Kendy-loo.  Hey what's that over there?!?"
(quickly toss drink over shoulder)
"That was delicious!"

My sister should totally make burgers more often for me.  I didn't have to distract her and toss them over my shoulder!
Here.  She is so at peace in the kitchen with dead animal.  You'd never know that she briefly entertained the idea of vegetarianism.  Look at what a meat patty pro she is.
And Rachel Ray?  Thanks for making my sister a good cook.  This recipe ROCKED!  Only we all decided that more smothered onions should be made next time.  Note to g, more onions!



And to this wine I say, "you left me with a yucky taste in my mouth."


Marlborough Region?  I toast you.  
Gillian?  Thanks for dinner.
Rachel Ray?  Thanks for great cookbooks.
Kendall?  Go to time out.
:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you keep that adorable child out of time out. She's a cook in the making. :)

As for the wine....Is it Oregon made? Can I get it in AZ?

Oh and G looks very happy with her raw meat. ;) Tell her hi for me! :)

Miss ya!

Hey...I am giving some cards away...go enter!

sweet-sistah-sarah said...

Well hello girl! So glad you started this. What a fun way to keep in touch.
I love the photo of miss K wanting you to take a drink. How cute is she!
And boy... doesn't G look great with that big hunk of meat! har har jk. I'm sure that meal tasted great. Lucky you.