Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I could totally cram a bunch of pictures here in an attempt to sort of catch up on my totally neglected blog. Yeah.

Oh.  Back to school?  And so soon?  
Addy took on first grade like "that!".

Kendall spent her first couple of days of preschool making note of all of her classmates' weaknesses and tells.  :)

Kendall:  You all shall bow to me while feeling very fortunate and lucky to be my minions.

Addy has taken a break from gymnastics to explore a future in soccer.  This was her first game and she and her team did fanTAStic!!  They have a great coach too.  See him?  Yelling there in the background?  Word is that he moonlights as Addy's daddy.  :)

Wow.  A little face time for Dad and Mom.  Only because this friendly tourist was pretty trustworthy-looking and we decided to ask him to take our picture.
And we figured if he took off with our camera, we would just wrestle it back from him in the car on the way home.  Thanks Grandpa.  :)

I have all kinds of photos to share from the last 3 months.  Hopefully I can be back to sharing a bit more frequently now that we are getting used to our new routine.  :)  
Notice.  No new kitchen pictures.  Yeah.  That is coming in due time, friends, due time.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Miss Addy! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Ok that pic of K in the sassy hat is just too cute!

Great pic of you and Dave. Glad you updated. Can't wait to see more. :)

Shannon said...

It's about freaking time! If I didn't talk to you on the phone so often I'd think you were dead! ;)

Ann-Marie said...

yahooo!! you are still alive!
fun pics!! I cannot believe how BIG your girls are getting!

Kendall's outfit is beyond adorable! ;)

Anonymous said...

what a cute little family you have! :) The last time I saw the girls was in our Christmas card. They are ginormous now. LOL